832-393-1375 - - - - - Sunday 1-5- - - - - Wednesday Through Friday 11-5 - - - - - Saturday 10-5

Sunday, April 19, 2009

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Everyone up to speed...

1)Door Count starts today! I've printed out the paperwork to keep tally marks on the number of patrons coming in our library. Please be alert and attentive because you know we need those numbers! Every person counts!

2)I just got a call from a Violet with IT and she says Mil Circ is working properly again. I uploaded the transactions made on the offline to the server and then checked a few of the patron transactions that we performed with the offline milcirc but not all. Norma I think you were more familiar with the transactions we did with the offline so could you check and make sure everything's ok?

3)Also, public computers 3 and 4 are not working properly. Last time IT was here he said he would return on Monday (which is tomorrow).


4)Lastly, the topic at the juvenile meeting Norma went to last Thursday was about SRP.

Please be familiar with how to register a patron and how the program is working this year.

No comments: